IGNORED

HOLO Audio MAY DAC

There are some additional May impressions/comparisons in this thread:

https://www.stereophile.com/content/gramophone-dreams-40-denafrips-terminator-ares-ii

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Miska said:

Problem with all those I2S interfaces is that clocking is wrong way. From the I2S source, while it should be the opposite direction, from DAC towards the source...

That is what Denafrips do with the Terminator Plus and the Denafrips DDC's.  Unfortunately, the only DAC in the Denafrips lineup that can do this is the Terminator Plus.  

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

• 6 months later...

@YALAWhy would you put a cheap $40 generic Ebay DDC in your audio chain, when you spent so much money on a nice DAC like the May?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think he is most likely talking about the Titanis 2.0 usb module that is used in the May Level 2 and May KTE, and the new Spring 3 KTE.