IGNORED

Article: A New Listening Room Part Two: Acoustics, Speakers, DSP

@The Computer Audiophile, How did you wire from your DAC or preamp to your left Amplifier?  Seeing all your equipment is on the right side (except the left amp and speaker). did you go under the floor/carpeting or above the ceiling? I'm assuming your using XLR for the runs.  I see a hole in the wall where it feeds from, just curious.

Maybe you could post a short video of your current setup, walking us through your Audio chain and seeing the back of your equipment, speakers and room layout.

Thanks, 

Shawn

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Ah, that would be fun. I didn't think anyone would be interested.

Maybe so, I'm kind of a YouTube junkie, so that stuff interests me.

I also appreciate it when reviewers show pictures of their setup with the product their reviewing, verses stock photos from the manufacturer.  

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet