IGNORED

Acceptable Responses when Impossible Claims Are Made??

Ralf11

1 hour ago, wgscott said:

If it is "bogus," how is it that it is reproducible (and has been reproduced and corroborated)?

I am also interested in the history of science, including how the right-wing creates "controversies" where none exist (eg:  Evolution vs. Creationism, Genetics vs. Eugenics, Climate Change vs. Sunspots, etc.)

just to be 'fair & balanced' I will point out that some of the Anti-VAXer stuff comes from Tiburon, including a woman (who was very far from right-wing) who stated that she had a very fine liberal arts education from an elite institution and was therefore well-equipped to judge the science

and then there were the Luddites...

24 minutes ago, sandyk said:

As this remark is clearly aimed at me due to the reference to the first 14,000 times, where a large majority of my posts were not about this subject, I would suggest that so are the typical,  mostly sarcastic, responses from  the usual Anti Subjective members such as yourself.

You have the ability to use the 2 buttons that Teresa mentioned so that the to and fro does not need to continue, but choose to continue anyway. You also have available the IGNORE facility so that you don't even need to see my replies , or those from others that you disagree with.

it's all about you eh