Description : When I try to play offline downloads on my Andriod phone or tablet I get the message "it is impossible to play this track. Thank you for trying another playback format or a different tracK"

On both devices I can search, create playlists and download tracks. I open Offline Library but when i select a playlist I get the above message.

Please advise?

Dear customer

Thank you for your message.

We are really sorry about this disconvenience, an update will be coming in the coming days in order to fix the problem. 

Thank you for your confidence.

Best regards

Good to get an early reply to a problem; looking forward to the update.

• 2 weeks later...

Problems still. If only a few playlists or imports Andriod app runs ok. However if a lot of playlists, I have 260+, and more than a few imports Andriod app unusable. My phone has all the playlists as imports, because I am often away from a data signal. App takes a long time, usually give up after 20 minutes and use PowerAmp downloads.

Sent problem to Qobuz on Sunday but do not expect reply till well after Christmas.

Signed up for 4 months with Amazon Unlimited (cheap deal) but cannot transfer any playlists to that; have to recreate them all in the app!!

May go back to Spotify but its limited classical catalogue may a problem. Limited means that some more unknown works are missing; that is why I left Spotify in the first place.

Testing Qobuz on Windows 10 laptop. So far after some 30+ imports seems ok.

Interesting. Today, whilst out walking tried my phone and Offline Library opened in a few seconds! When I got home tried my other Andriod device, with Qobuz installed (Windows installation continues to open quickly), and that now opens Offline Library in a few seconds. This after both taking many many minutes previously. I wonder why the problem went away?

Hope this is the end of this problem so that I can continue with Qobuz. If I do get more problems I will use the "Official Qobuz Issues Thread", as I should have done in the first place.