IGNORED

UpTone EtherRegen measured. It's a switch.

from the Ether:

On 11/14/2019 at 4:40 PM, Superdad said:

Looks like Amir is offering $10,000 to any of you who can tell the difference between an EtherREGEN and a $20 switch:

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/uptone-etherregen.9260/page-5#post-266813

Who will be the first to step up? 9_9 Could buy a nice DAC or a lot of new music or some holiday gifts or just donate to charity. 

[By the way, the graph he is so up in arms about in that post is one he made with 23 feet(!) of three $4 Amazon USB cables chained together--with those he found a slight bit more "noise" picked up by an ISO REGEN. Of course he ignores what the device is about. Guess when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.]

2 minutes ago, Superdad said:

I find it very strange that skeptics talk themselves into not hearing things which are so very easy to hear.

We sell with a 30-day money-back guarantee, we don't advertise, and yet almost nobody ever returns our products (less than 1%), and they keep buying more. About 48% of our business is from return clients, and most all we get is praise.  So if your ears are clogged, don't blame me. :P

I find it even stranger that I've offered to cover your $1000 side of a bet so you can walk away with $9000.

So if your ears are so clogged you can't bag an easy $9K....

4 minutes ago, Superdad said:

I don't want your money and I don't need to prove anything to you.

Oh good grief, here you go again with that.  I do blind tests all the time. What I said in that one post was not an invitation. I'd sooner hack off my own toe than to invite Amir or you into my home.

Lol. I said we could do that at Axpona. Your product is a sham.

5 hours ago, plissken said:

Amir was able to get a unit to bench and the testing looks conclusive that it's not capable of doing anything more than a typical $60 switch.

The streamer he used has enough buffer to allow the swapping out of cables without breaking playback.

Here is one measurement up to 90Khz and showing no deviation vs a TP-Link switch. This is noise test so no tone is playing. Just looking at the Streamer noise floor.

matrix-audio-element-i-with-uptone-ether

Is this any industry standard test or was any testing done that conforms to a recognized method of testing switches?

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png