IGNORED

Lee Scoggins Now President and EVP at NextScreen

13 minutes ago, Rt66indierock said:

You are only thinking of the title. Just how big is enterprise he is president of? His last title was Director in a consulting company. A big one.

Ok, fair enough.  But here's my point, without looking it up, how many people know the name of the last person to hold this position?  We know the heads of the audio publications under the umbrella, because those are the mouthpieces.

But to be fair, Scoggins' arrival could possibly herald a new era for these publications where the head of the company is more "active" in social media than his predecessors.  I have no idea.  Do you have any feel for this?

• 3 years later...
3 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Scoggins said “It has been a real pleasure to work with Tom and the staff at Nextscreen to take these influential publications into new channels. I have made lifelong friends at both magazines and continue to be proud of the quality of these publications. I have especially enjoyed working with some of the most sophisticated audio manufacturers in the industry. I believe as the industry becomes more digital, our investment in new channels and ideas will prove valuable.”

Translation: the name dropping will continue, ad nauseam 🙂

16 hours ago, ARQuint said:

This thread has nothing to do with MQA! Unless, in your mind, anything involving TAS, Lee Scoggins, or me automatically connects to MQA. Just a bit reductionist, hombre.

Your and Scoggins' relentless MQA sycophancy is the point.  Maybe you and Scoggins do other things, I wouldn't know.  But your (and Scoggins') MQA cheer-leading is well documented in this forum.  You know, the forum that you compare to your employer in a lame attempt to exonerate your MQA advocacy?

• 1 month later...