Jump to content

Pictures At An Exhibition


Recommended Posts

Pictures from this exhibition are mini players with built-in or attached music files of different genres and with different sampling frequencies. After downloading and listening to them, you can get the impression of the sound of the Clearsound engine that they use. If you like the sound, you can click the CLUB menu to find out more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Alexander M said:

Pictures from this exhibition are mini players with built-in or attached music files of different genres and with different sampling frequencies. After downloading and listening to them, you can get the impression of the sound of the Clearsound engine that they use. If you like the sound, you can click the CLUB menu to find out more.

I may try them but what is the point?  What do I get if I subscribe?  This should not be your responsibility but should be made clear at the website.

Kal Rubinson

Music in the Round

Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kal Rubinson said:

I may try them but what is the point?  What do I get if I subscribe?  This should not be your responsibility but should be made clear at the website.

This is not a mass product. Each version is unique, so there can be no general detailed description. Anyone interested in this project can contact me through the feedback form on the site.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alexander M said:

This is not a mass product. Each version is unique, so there can be no general detailed description. Anyone interested in this project can contact me through the feedback form on the site.

Unique in what ways?  To play dumb, I see the offering of several tracks, some of which i already have, but I do not see what unique feature is offered on them. Why would I want to go to the effort of trying any?

Kal Rubinson

Music in the Round

Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Kal Rubinson said:

Unique in what ways?  To play dumb, I see the offering of several tracks, some of which i already have, but I do not see what unique feature is offered on them. Why would I want to go to the effort of trying any?

These are test tracks, I thought it would be clear to everyone. Trial versions of several players that can play different tracks are presented on another page:

https://clearsound.club/#

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Alexander M said:

These are test tracks, I thought it would be clear to everyone. Trial versions of several players that can play different tracks are presented on another page:

https://clearsound.club/#

Got it.  However, the only reason I am following through on it is because I made such a big deal here.  I still do not see anything on the website about how/why the tracks differ from other offerings of the same music. 

Kal Rubinson

Music in the Round

Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Kal Rubinson said:

Got it.  However, the only reason I am following through on it is because I made such a big deal here.  I still do not see anything on the website about how/why the tracks differ from other offerings of the same music. 

It seems you really do not understand.
This is not an offer of tracks. This is using publicly available test tracks to demonstrate the benefits of the Clearsound audio engine.
You don’t have to look at it, you have to listen to it. If you hear a difference in sound compared to other players, then this may be of interest to you. If you don’t hear, then you don’t need it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Alexander M said:

This is not an offer of tracks. This is using publicly available test tracks to demonstrate the benefits of the Clearsound audio engine.

Thanks for that clear statement.  This was not at all apparent from the website.  

Kal Rubinson

Music in the Round

Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexander M said:

This is my creation ☺️

OK, thanks for the reply.

 

Question: Do you charge money for your product?

 

I agree with @Kal Rubinson on this. I went to your site and am left completely confused as to what is offered. Sure I have some guesses about what's going on, but I don't have time to study and contemplate what the benefit might be fore me or the readers of AS.

 

 

Founder of Audiophile Style

Announcing Polestar | Quick Community Reviews and Ratings

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kal Rubinson said:

Thanks for that clear statement.  This was not at all apparent from the website.  

Oh yes, I know that my site is not very informative. Maybe I'm a good programmer, and also an electronic engineer and even a little designer, but a bad marketer. However, since for me it is more of a hobby than a business, I don’t really worry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

OK, thanks for the reply.

 

Question: Do you charge money for your product?

 

I agree with @Kal Rubinson on this. I went to your site and am left completely confused as to what is offered. Sure I have some guesses about what's going on, but I don't have time to study and contemplate what the benefit might be fore me or the readers of AS.

 

 

Yes, this is a paid product. But since all players are made to individual orders, with different functionality and design, the price varies in a very wide range.

I never advertised this, only occasionally create topics in forums like here (thanks for letting me do this). This is enough, because I can’t complete many orders.

Maybe you could find some benefit for yourself. I would be glad to cooperate with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Alexander M said:

Yes, this is a paid product. But since all players are made to individual orders, with different functionality and design, the price varies in a very wide range.

I never advertised this, only occasionally create topics in forums like here (thanks for letting me do this). This is enough, because I can’t complete many orders.

Maybe you could find some benefit for yourself. I would be glad to cooperate with you.

And so then if I might understand, what you are creating is individualized custom sound engines, or are they complete players?

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, 4est said:

And so then if I might understand, what you are creating is individualized custom sound engines, or are they complete players?

These are full-fledged players built on the original engine, but their functionality and interface may vary depending on the needs of the customer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...