IGNORED

Pictures At An Exhibition

Alexander M

9 hours ago, Alexander M said:

Pictures from this exhibition are mini players with built-in or attached music files of different genres and with different sampling frequencies. After downloading and listening to them, you can get the impression of the sound of the Clearsound engine that they use. If you like the sound, you can click the CLUB menu to find out more.

I may try them but what is the point?  What do I get if I subscribe?  This should not be your responsibility but should be made clear at the website.

Kal Rubinson

Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

Just now, Alexander M said:

This is not a mass product. Each version is unique, so there can be no general detailed description. Anyone interested in this project can contact me through the feedback form on the site.

Unique in what ways?  To play dumb, I see the offering of several tracks, some of which i already have, but I do not see what unique feature is offered on them. Why would I want to go to the effort of trying any?

Kal Rubinson

48 minutes ago, Alexander M said:

These are test tracks, I thought it would be clear to everyone. Trial versions of several players that can play different tracks are presented on another page:

https://clearsound.club/#

Got it.  However, the only reason I am following through on it is because I made such a big deal here.  I still do not see anything on the website about how/why the tracks differ from other offerings of the same music. 

Kal Rubinson

10 hours ago, Alexander M said:

This is not an offer of tracks. This is using publicly available test tracks to demonstrate the benefits of the Clearsound audio engine.

Thanks for that clear statement.  This was not at all apparent from the website.  

Kal Rubinson