IGNORED

DC Cables

I have about 10 of these cables, professionally built with:

- 16 AWG Neotech 7N solid copper wire

- JSSG360 shielding

- WBT silver solder

IMG_2015.thumb.jpg.72471892a17bbc2567bd5ce9779cf900.jpg

Some of them are with 2.1mm DC barrel plug, others with DC 2.5mm plug. GX16-2 plug on the other side. But I can easily change the plugs on either side to fit your requirement. 

These are well broken-in with thousands of hours. I have replaced all of them with new cables using the Mundorf Silver/Gold 15.5AWG wire... and just realized how many of these I had laying around. 

$65 per cable for one.

$60 per cable for two or three. 

$50 per cabled for four+.

Shipping in the US included. 

Industry disclosure: 

Dealer for: Taiko Audio, Aries Cerat, Audio Mirror, Sean Jacobs

https://chicagohifi.com 

• 1 month later...

Might be interested. But where did you get the miundorf wires made? 

I’ll check the price on those and read about them then let you know. 

thanks

steven

SteVe's V's

Speakers- Legacy Audio Vs & 2 Legacy LF Extreme Subwoofers, Amplifiers- 2 Coda 15.5 Amplifiers Biamped, Preamp- TRL Dude, DAC- Lampizator Golden Gate Legacy Audio WaveletPC Software-ROON, HQplayer, jPlay, Fidelizer, AudiophileOptimizer 2.10, jRiver, WSY2K12V2 Roon Server PC- , HqPlayer PC- Turntable- SOTA Sapphire, Sumiko FT3 Arm, Audioquest Cartridge, CODA Phono stage, Accessories- HAL Footers, PS Audio Powerbases, Aurios, HiFi Tuning Supreme Fuses, Power- PurePower+ 2000 & 3000, PS Audio: Powerbases, LAN Rover, Noise Harvester, Quintet, Ultimate Outlets HC, Welborne Labs & HdPlex LPSUs,

Cables- Clarus Crimson USB, Lampizator Silver Ghost USB, Clarus Crimson PC, Western Electric 10 gauge DIY Speaker Cables and Best-Tronics Belden 8402 Balanced Interconnects Equipment Racks- SolidSteel

2 hours ago, sgr said:

Might be interested. But where did you get the miundorf wires made? 

I’ll check the price on those and read about them then let you know. 

thanks

steven

I made them and was trying to spread the word how good they are. More expensive too. I have published the recipe if anyone wants to make them and also made a couple of cables for people in the forum. Hopefully they would post their impression when they receive them. You can find more info here:

Industry disclosure: 

Dealer for: Taiko Audio, Aries Cerat, Audio Mirror, Sean Jacobs

https://chicagohifi.com 

• 2 weeks later...