IGNORED

Katana + Isolator : no sound anymore

Qntk

Hello

Yesterday, while I was walking near my hifi system, I noticed a strange noise coming from it ... A kind of high-pitched sound, barely audible !

I get closer and realized this weird sound was originating from the Katana (record of the sound in the attachment).

Worried, I turned on my system and tried to play some music but this high-pitched was now emitted from speakers. I safely turned off the Katana and started to look where the problem could come from ...

The RPI board works fine (Volumio, network, ...), I guess the issue originates from the upper boards.

During my tests, the high-pitch sometimes stopped but still no audio ... I mean, I barely perceived some music when I turned up the volume of my amplifier to the maximum, but that's it !

I was listening my music a few hours before this problem occurs, and my Katana always worked perfectly from the beginning.

Thanks in advance.

Qntk

high-pitch_sound.m4a

On 11/30/2019 at 5:29 PM, Qntk said:

Hello

Yesterday, while I was walking near my hifi system, I noticed a strange noise coming from it ... A kind of high-pitched sound, barely audible !

I get closer and realized this weird sound was originating from the Katana (record of the sound in the attachment).

Worried, I turned on my system and tried to play some music but this high-pitched was now emitted from speakers. I safely turned off the Katana and started to look where the problem could come from ...

The RPI board works fine (Volumio, network, ...), I guess the issue originates from the upper boards.

During my tests, the high-pitch sometimes stopped but still no audio ... I mean, I barely perceived some music when I turned up the volume of my amplifier to the maximum, but that's it !

I was listening my music a few hours before this problem occurs, and my Katana always worked perfectly from the beginning.

Thanks in advance.

Qntk

high-pitch_sound.m4a 54.06 kB · 1 download

Forwarded PM please check