IGNORED

Guys, I have good news and bad news...

7 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

The bad news is it snowed here last night, the good news is that @The Computer Audiophile Is out trying to clear his driveway and won’t be back all day!  So consider today The Purge...

Also, this is satire. Please don’t do anything. 

Hey, I have to clear the sidewalk in front of the house too 😁

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 minutes ago, Sonicularity said:

These probably won't play music loud enough to overcome the noise from the snow blower.

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Beanie-Headphones-Built-Microphone/dp/B076C82TG3

These fit under my winter hat :~)

Custom in ear monitors with an electrostatic tweeter - https://alclair.com/monitorshop/electro-electrostatic/

1 minute ago, AudioDoctor said:

Guys, this is real Minnesota talk here, getting excited about a new snowblower!

Lucky you. I pay a neighborhood kid to do that for me. Just like I did when I was a kid!

Nice!

We paid a neighbor kid a couple years ago. We were excited that he was starting his own business and pre-paid for the whole season. Guess how many times he showed up? Yep, once. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

e paid a neighbor kid a couple years ago. We were excited that he was starting his own business and pre-paid for the whole season. Guess how many times he showed up? Yep, once. 

Holy shit! Wow...  My Mom would have had my head if I tried that as a kid.

No electron left behind.

3 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

I bought my first car with the money I made clearing snow, raking leaves, and mowing grass. This kid didn't know what a great opportunity he was missing!

I even offered to build a website for him because I loved his initiative. He was from the "wrong" side of the tracks and seemed like he was really going to make a go of this. Guess not. 

Last winter it snowed only three times in the Netherlands and twice the snow was gone in 2 or 3 hours. I was in the Amsterdam Alto Jazz Cafe when it snowed for the first time. Although the live music was good, half of the jazz fans - customers left the club to see the snow outside. Many were photographing it.. As a person who grew up in the part of Europe where there are pretty snowy winters I observed the whole situation in astonishment. No market for snow blowers I guess..:)

3 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

These fit under my winter hat :~)

Custom in ear monitors with an electrostatic tweeter - https://alclair.com/monitorshop/electro-electrostatic/

I just ordered up a pair on Monday. Always good to support the local businesses.

This will be in addition to my RSM quads I have.  Luckily for me today, my snow thrower is connected to my tractor so blowing the 500’ of driveway wasn’t to bad.