IGNORED

Article: Allo USBridge Sig Review

11 hours ago, bobfa said:

http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=1929

MoOde 6.4 is out.  UPGRADE, Your ears will thank you.👍🏻❤️👏

Wow, MoOde 6.4 is a pleasant surprise - sounds better, more nuanced and more dynamic. Haven't done an A/B so maybe anticipation bias! But I like it much.

In-place upgrade was completely painless. Thanks MoOde / Tim Curtis.

And thanks Bob for an excellent review. I was about to go down the road of comparing MoOde with Volumio and other player SW. You saved me the hassle and learning curve.

I would say USBridge Sig + Shanti is giving me the best SQ so far from computer music. 

I installed Rigelian on my iPhone and iPad. Lovely app. Thanks Richard Dale

Denis

9 minutes ago, franz159 said:

I have been using Moode for many years now. As of late, after the issues with Qobuz streaming, I'm back using more and more the Squeezelite Renderer in Moode.

For the server part, I use Logitech Media Server (LMS) installed on another raspberry on my LAN.

As a control point, to select and play music,  I  heartily recommend this free, simple but effective skin for LMS called "LMS Material", which can be installed directly in the list of LMS plugins.

Hi Franz

Would you say using a server like LMS is much better than having your music in just a NAS or USB stick in terms of usability and also in terms of SQ?

Denis

• 2 weeks later...