IGNORED

Antipodes P2 Isolation Base and Re-Clocker - Brand New Unopened 35% off, Free Shipping

This is a rare opportunity to get a brand new, unopened Antipodes audio component at a 35% discount. I'm selling the $1500 Antipodes P2 isolation base and digital output array/re-clocker for $975.

The reason for the sale? While this was on order, I learned I needed to move cross country. My entire system is now being sold. So my move is your gain.
Alone, the P2 is a custom isolation base custom carved from a solid block of a special grade of aluminium alloy that adds depth, sound stage, and clarity to the world class CX or EX digital music servers/renders. In addition, the P2 is a re-clocker that adds an array of enhanced digital output capabilities including S/PDIF on BNC. S/PDIF on RCA, AES3 on 3-Pin XLR, and I2S on HDMI.

From the Antipodes web site:
The Antipodes P2 Reclocker uses femto-second clocks to regenerate and add S/PDIF, AES3 and I2S Digital Outputs to your CX or EX, and provides an isolation platform for the EX or CX. Carved from a solid block of a special grade of aluminium alloy, the P2 houses the electronics to add these digital outputs to your Antipodes music server solution.
The requirements for the P2’s digital outputs are quite different because they are synchronous interfaces. Therefore, in addition to low noise, the P2 needs exceptional accuracy of the clock data carried in the signal. The ultra-low noise signal produced by the CX or EX is sent via USB to the P2, and the P2 regenerates signals using a femto-second clock.
The P2 also provides a word clock out. This enables you to slave the DAC to the femto-second clock in the P2.

The P2 has exactly the same footprint as either the EX or CX and is designed to sit under them, but can also be positioned separately.

https://antipodes.audio/product/antipodes-p2/

Please note the photos are from the Antipodes web site. The box is unopened.
Shipping is free. Buyer pays for any transa c tion fees. (E.g., PayPal)

P-2.jpg

p2-2.jpg

cxexp1p2-1024x256 -P2.jpg