IGNORED

Digione Signiture not discoverable by network

It had been a week since I had used my Hifi but everything had worked fine.  I have done this many times before.  I just leave everything on (dirty power supply and batterpack plugged in) as I believe it helps audio quality.  Well I decided to switch the room my hifi was in to the adjacent room.  So I unplugged everything and moved it over, except the eithernet cable on the signiture since it was long enough and I was concerned about it effecting something.  I replugged everything in, and put in the fresh batteries in the battery pack.  The unit seems to power on just fine.  The  lights are the same as a remember from when it was working (I could be wrong though).  Sold green and red LEDs inside the unit and flashing green and orange on the Ethernet plug (2-3 times a second).  However it's completely undiscoverable by my network or Roon.  I contacted my service provider and they could seem to find any issue from there end of the router.  "Ropieee" (what the device was listed as on router) is just labled as inactive.  I am pretty confused by this whole deal and I would really appriciate some help with this. 

Let me know if their is any more information you might need about this.

Oh, and my device has Ropieee on it to use roon.

@ALLOsupport

On 11/23/2019 at 6:51 AM, TheKoltrane said:

It had been a week since I had used my Hifi but everything had worked fine.  I have done this many times before.  I just leave everything on (dirty power supply and batterpack plugged in) as I believe it helps audio quality.  Well I decided to switch the room my hifi was in to the adjacent room.  So I unplugged everything and moved it over, except the eithernet cable on the signiture since it was long enough and I was concerned about it effecting something.  I replugged everything in, and put in the fresh batteries in the battery pack.  The unit seems to power on just fine.  The  lights are the same as a remember from when it was working (I could be wrong though).  Sold green and red LEDs inside the unit and flashing green and orange on the Ethernet plug (2-3 times a second).  However it's completely undiscoverable by my network or Roon.  I contacted my service provider and they could seem to find any issue from there end of the router.  "Ropieee" (what the device was listed as on router) is just labled as inactive.  I am pretty confused by this whole deal and I would really appriciate some help with this. 

Let me know if their is any more information you might need about this.

Oh, and my device has Ropieee on it to use roon.

@ALLOsupport

Forwarded PM please check