IGNORED

The EtherREGEN thread for various network, cable, power experiences and experiments

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Lucie said:

The model is: BOTW P&P ECO 12-13.2V. No extra SBooster Ultra connected. I think it’s not the last model. I bought it new about 2 years ago.

image.jpg

Thanks Lucie! This indeed is the previous model, or the MK I so to speak. I was just curious, I do own one MK II but am using it on a JCAT NET card, my ER is powered by a Hynes SR4.

Enjoy! :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nenon said:

Wasn’t there a comment from Alex that the case acts as a heatsink? 

It’s in the manual and it was repeated elsewhere as well.

The manual bit:

Locating the EtherREGEN:
During use, it is normal for the case of the EtherREGEN to become somewhat hot. 48~52C (118~126F), depending on room air temperature is to be expected. Do not be concerned about the heat. Even when hot, all parts are operating at less than half their thermal ratings. The case is the heat-sink. Please locate the EtherREGEN on a shelf where air can flow under and around it. If the heat of the case bothers you, standing it on edge will permit more airflow and will lower the case temperature by a few degrees. Do not stack other devices under or on top of the EtherREGEN.

• Superdad pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Discopants said:

online dealer ? What is the price for 3 fuses ?

Here’s a direct link to the offer (in English): https://www.kempelektroniksshop.nl/synergistic-research-orange-fuses-5x20-mm-6-3x32-mm.html

46 minutes ago, kzs70 said:

I spoke with 3 different dealers in Europe (Slovakia,  UK and Belgium) and Mattijs from Farad in the Netherlands. 

They boths confirmed that the 2+1 promotion is not available in Europe. 

OK, that’s weird. The dutch importer, who also sells directly, does have the 2+1 promotion. See link above.