IGNORED

Amplifier? Switch?

Hi there, I am looking for a piece of equipment that will do the job I need but don't know where to look.

I game alot and when I do I use my headphones, but also enjoy watching videos/movies/listening to music using my speakers.

I would like a decent amplifier that makes all and any sounds 'better' but also makes it easy to change my audio output with a physical flip of the switch.

I have a budget of anything under £200?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Luke

19 hours ago, PAR said:

Your needs are easily met. All that you need is an integrated amplifier with a headphone socket ( very common). When the headphones are not plugged in then the output to your speakers is active. When the headphones are plugged in the output to the speakers is cut off and the signal is routed to your headphones. Virtually all ( though not absolutely all) integrated amplifiers with a headphone socket work like this.

Thank you but is there such equipment that I can leave my speakers AND headphones plugged in and change the output via a switch or button? So I don't have to plug my headphones in everytime I want to use them??

19 hours ago, PAR said:

NB: I am assuming that you do not have any unusual speakers that require special considerations and are not expecting high sound levels in a space the size of an empty barn.

At the moment I just have some cheap £60 "Trust GXT 38 120W 2.1 Subwoofer Speakers"

These also need a huge upgrade...