IGNORED

Selling Is Now Free on Audiophile Style!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, R1200CL said:

Chris

I think this buy and sell can be made much better. 
As a start, could you add a function like check box sold ?....And move those sold to the end or just a sold tread.

And why not add a shortcut to but and sell on the front page?

And you could even make categories like you have done under Polestar. 

Thanks for bringing this up. 

We have the ability to greatly increase the capabilities with our Buy & Sell section, but I just assumed there wasn't a real interest. 

Do you think people are interested in more options even if it increases complexity?

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Hi Guys, I just created a classified system and made it available for everyone. It's in Alpha stage, so expect things to need tweaking. The Classifieds menu should be available at the top on desktop or mobile menu on phone to everyone from any page.

It's pretty basic right now, but I didn't want to increase complexity. 

The cool part is that all items entered into the Classified system will also have a thread created in the Buy & Sell forum.

Let me know what questions or feedback you have. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

32 minutes ago, R1200CL said:

I did a small test. I just noticed I did a mistake and choose the wrong category. That can’t be edited. 

I can edit the category behind the scenes. I will work to make this easily editable for everyone. It makes sense. 

33 minutes ago, R1200CL said:

I don’t expect many wanted ads, like mine now is, but you may consider a way to show it is wanted or place it under a new section/category for wanted. 

In the thumbnail you can now see For Sale or Wanted.

• 5 months later...
14 minutes ago, mikicasellas said:

Hi,

I have seen some people selling their stuff directly on the forum, is this still possible cause i have some Ghent cables that i won't use anymore that could be of interest on one special forum ?

Best Regards

-Miguel

All selling should be through the classified section.