IGNORED

Article: Qobuz Tugs on Superman's Cape, Makes Bold Move With Industry's Best Pricing

22 hours ago, monteverdi said:

In had a French account which got switch to US and I lost the ability to play around 40% of my favorites (which are often not main stream). Looking at the unplayable albums I doubt that these are based on rights issues but on user frequency. So I think the US version is a more dumbed down version for at least classical and esoteric taste.

I might get an European subscription when mine expires even if it would be more expensive or forget about Qobuz!

This is absolutely not true @monteverdi. There are massive differences in licensing between the US and Europe. As I've often said the better benchmark is whether one of the mainstream services in the US has something, then we should too. 

7 hours ago, miguelito said:

Rereading I realize maybe I posted too quickly... The albums listed above are NOT available in Qobuz US. There are quite a few misses, especially in the electronic genre, in Qobuz US. Many are available - at least for download - from Qobuz UK.

@miguelitoThe two Tidal examples you posted are not available on Qobuz UK. There are still a few independent aggregators and labels that haven't licensed us yet. Generally we are trying to get everyone on board. I will look into those labels specifically and try to find out who distributes them. 

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, jiminlogansquare said:

"If you subscribe to Sublime+ for another 12-months at $249.99 before Nov.30, 2019, we will issue you a refund based on the value of your plan on the day you switched to the new price. Refunds will be issued starting Dec. 9, 2019." (my emphasis)

I switched to the new price and did NOT receive a refund today, 12//9/2019. Did anyone else get their refund? I also am now forced to acknowledge the weasel wording of the announcement that indicated such refunds will begin "starting" today, but with no promise when they might end or all be completed. 

Literally working on it as we speak, it's a manual process, I hope to be done by the end of the week.