IGNORED

Article: Qobuz Tugs on Superman's Cape, Makes Bold Move With Industry's Best Pricing

In February 2018 I paid $249.99 for Qobuz Studio.  I changed my subscription to this new Studio Premier, which from all references appears to be identical to what I already was using but $100 cheaper.  I opted for the annual pay at $149.99, but I was pro-rated the difference in the remainder of my previous annual payment, making it $85 for another 12 months of service.

I hope this is right and I didn't downgrade.  Currently streaming a Qobuz track at 24/196, "Don't Keep Me Wondering" by The Allman Brothers Band with Roon.  So far so good.

Love it! 

I now pay $149.99/yr for Qobuz Studio Premier, $11.99/mo with military discount for Tidal HiFi, $7.99/mo for Google Play Music at a grandfathered discount rate for joining early, and I get Apple Music as part of my Verizon Beyond Unlimited plan.

In my past is Rhapsody, MOG, Deezer, Spotify, Amazon Music, and a few others I can't recall that I free-trialed or joined for a month or two.

I'm a streaming music fool.   Or just a fool.

15 minutes ago, luisma said:

Did you meant maybe Feb 2019?

so you received the prorated price right away, I wonder why mine wasn't like that, maybe because I went from Sublime+ to Premier?

Yes, sorry, Feb 2019.  I changed my subscription to the new Studio Premier and opted to pay now with my credit card on record for the annual plan.  It automatically discounted the amount I had remaining on my $249.99 Studio annual plan that was already paid in full.