IGNORED

Article: Qobuz Tugs on Superman's Cape, Makes Bold Move With Industry's Best Pricing

I can't figure out how to sign up for Studio Premier.  I currently have an annual subscription to HiFi for $200 that expires in March 2020.

How do I switch to Studio Premier for $150 per annum (less a discount equal to the remaining value of my current Hifi subscription)?

Is this a response to Amazon or is there another service like Qobuz about to launch?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

4 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Yes, I read that.  I don't ask questions before I try to research something independently.

If you click on Get Studio Premier at the bottom of that link, you don't get directed to a place where you can switch from your current plan to Studio Premier.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

The weird thing is that I haven't gotten an email from Qobuz about this promotion.  If Chris hadn't posted about it I wouldn't even know about it.  @dmackta please note.  I had a Qobuz account in France for several years.  The account was converted to a US subscription back in March this year.  I'm advising you of this because you may not be reaching all of your intended subscribers.

I'm very happy about the Studio Premier pricing.  In France, depending on the EUR USD exchange rate, I was paying $20-$25 USD per month for HiFi.  Then the USA subscription changed that to $200 a year.  Now I also get hires streaming for $150 a year!

1 minute ago, Forehaven said:

I've tried everything.

I can't remember but you may need to wait for a confirmation email from Qobuz.