IGNORED

Audirvana album file synchronization issue

Manolo47

I do not know why exactly, but because multiple copies of albums appear in the Audirvana  screen and ipad remote, I supposedly removed all the files from the library box in the main screen using the “-“ routine with the 1st method. The box appears clear but the albums show in the main screen and ipad, even after restarting Audirvana and the computer. I have all these files in an external disk and I would like to start the library again from zero by adding again the folders using the same method with the + routine, so what I’m doing wrong? Thanks.

Apple hide the Home Folder in User Library at some time depending on OS System... When you have clicked your Home Folder, and cannot see the Library Folder in there, just do a ''cmd J'' to show the folder settings preferences and see at the bottom... click Show Library Folder and then you'll have access to the rest forever.

Close Audirvana

Go to User... Home Folder... Library... Applications Support... Audirvana Folder...
Trash All the files in that folder (that is your database of music, back it up! or not)

Restart MAC.  Restart Audirvana. Add your music folder and wait.

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

Thanks a lot, because I am mostly a Windows user in mynofficevthese Mac issues confound me. When I do the above I cannot find a AP folder under Aplications support.....

and when you refer to trashing all the files, should those be the files in my external disk or suppossedly the same files reproduced in my mac mini HD? My mini is a 2012 version with El Capitan OS. Thanks

Go to User... Home Folder... Library... Applications Support... Audirvana Folder...

This is on your MAC...

When you are on the Mac desktop, go to the menu bar select Go Menu click Computer

a window will appear, choose your mac name and open it, then open Users

and continu with message above... you trash the files just in the folder Audirvana...

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

You have put the Audirvana software in the applications folder, yes?