IGNORED

Tales of Dylan's "Basement Tapes"

Thanks for this, I had not previously seen it. Having heard the tapes upon their release as part of the long running Dylan Bootleg Series it is particularly interesting. 

I just ordered the most recent Bootleg addition, Travelin' Thru, 1967 - 1969: The Bootleg Series, Vol. 15, which features the never before heard Dylan performances with Johnny Cash. 

JC

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@TubeLover yeh and only a ‘sampler’ is available on Qobuz/TIDAL neither has any of the duets caught a bunch of them few days ago on channel 60 outlaw country on SiriusXM—interesting interviews with a member of The A-Team of Nashville side men-Charlie McCoy and then with Charlie Daniels—see if Sirius offers replays morning show with a good old boy DJ—the show was titled ‘traveling thru 67-69...’—-go to Nashville Skyline if you have TIDAL on LayLadyLay it will list all sidemen on that A Team— includes McCoy on harmonica Charlie Daniels on bass and Johnny Cash i just went back to that sampler of the bootleg series and there were only 4 songs 2 days ago now there are 14 including several with Cash