IGNORED

UpTone Audio EtherREGEN Listening Impressions

I’ve done the comparison earlier today with the ER in front of my Linn streamer, and pulled the B side connection going to the Linn until the music stops playing - the Linn buffers approx 10+ seconds of music. Then plugging the Linn back into my Netgear switch and playing the music again. This is sighted of course, but each time without the ER in chain the music still sounds damn fine, but sounds overplayed, instruments within the mix are more muddled....I’ve tried this on several different genres of music tracks both known and unknown - same results each time - go figure?

ER / Geisman OXCO / Grimm MU1  / Dutch & Dutch 8C / Townshend Seismic Isolation

HP - SMSL Sanskrit 10th A’ , Woo Audio WA5 LE, Hifiman HEK v2

• 5 months later...
On 5/8/2020 at 6:12 AM, stevebythebay said:

I like listening in a completely darkened room.  It's simply one less sense to get in the way of the music.  Only downside is if I'm too relaxed, it's off to dreamland.  Gotta' get a straight back, wooden chair, rather than the leather sofa and ottoman I'm used to.🤷‍♂️

Have you tried listening using a MusicMask? I’ve been using a set of these for years - as they allow you to keep your eyes wide open but you see nothing and just hear the music - your attention level improves drastically.  I used to just close my eyes before, but ended up drifting into la la land 

I hadn’t checked the site, as I brought mine years ago when they first came out. I’m sure if you contact them, they will let you know shipping times. Further down on the order page it says typical delivery time within 8 days. I would just check with them and ask..... they really do work,