IGNORED

UpTone Audio EtherREGEN Listening Impressions

2 hours ago, nounours18200 said:

@Superdad:

One of these units is for me !! 🙂 (ordered from Audiostore in the UK), so I agree: your priority is so build them < LoL...

I am an engineer, I have been working in IT for decades and I have a "high end" system... I perform a lot of audio devices reviews for my website (I do not give its URL because it is not my objective) so when I first read that a switch can make a difference, I have immediatly thought that it was again a snake, similar to the " best DAC of all times" that wins over the previous "best DAC of all times" reviewed last month...

But I had a good LPS left in my stock so last week I decided to make a test: just replace the stock SMPS of a secondary switch (my NAS1 and NAS2 are connected on this switch) by this high quality LPS: waouh (!) this is a big improvement...

I perfectly know the differences about other digital stuff including cables, but I did not believe that a switch could make a difference: so I promise you a full review of the EtherREGEN in my high end system when I receive it !

Stay far from the virus !

Looking forward to your impressions ,

I do believe you are in for a treat !

Best  Regards Per Grönqvist Sweden

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
15 hours ago, Superdad said:

Hi Steve:

Great to hear from you again. It has been a long while since we have seen you round these parts!

Just spent the morning installing a Redarc Tow Prow Elite brake controller (just a tiny knob on the dash, not funky box to bang one's knee on). The trailer we are picking up next week is the InTech Sol Horizon Rover. My wife is extremely excited about it. I need another hobby and vehicle to insure like I need a hole in my head. x-D But aside from camping this will be a way for us to visit family. We can park it in my sister's driveway in Santa Fe, or at my mom's in Petaluma.

Sorry for the off topic...

Cheers,

--Alex C.

Thank you for input