On 8/4/2020 at 12:47 AM, yaslam said:

I have thousands of favorites in the Qobuz catalog, but there are limits to managing them just with the Favorites and Manual Playlists features.
I want the ability to build my own library from the Qobuz catalog. It is equivalent to managing local files with Audirvana. (I personally don't want to use Roon)
Especially for classical sound sources, it is very important to manage them by tags such as composer, instrument, style, conductor, orchestra and soloist.
Since Audirvana can be linked with Qobuz, it is better if Audirvana can manage it, but currently Audirvana does not provide such a function.
I'm reaching the limit of managing libraries on Qobuz.

+1

I really miss the My Library feature coming from Google Play Music (I know, don't dis the quality, it was useful as an economical streaming source for the family!).

I sent Sebastian a note on this suggestion, but he didn't reply.  I switched over from Tidal due to SQ.  But I listen to a lot of rap/hip hop when I'm outside doing stuff.  Tidal had new playlists of every genre put out nearly every day/week.  I had many playlists to choose from.  But Qobuz has one!  That's updated to me, rarely.  

I asked him to make more playlists, it should be so easy.  If QB doesn't improve this, I'll prob. switch back to Tidal.

Ryzen 7 2700 PC Server, NUC7CJYH w. 4G Apacer RAM as Renderer/LPS 1.2 - IsoRegen/LPS-1/.2 - Singxer SU-1/LPS1.2 - Holo Spring Level 3 DAC - LTA MicroZOTL MZ2 - Modwright KWA 150 Signature Amp - Tidal Audio Piano's.  

• 3 weeks later...

@dmackta @David Craff Hi- just discovered that I can get my TIDAL subscription as an app on my new smart TV(via Amazon Prime Video/youtube TV and Apple TV 4k)--any chance Qobuz could do the same it would be great-- I am able to listen to MY own TIDAL playlists mixes favorites in surround sound in my family room without resorting to AirPlay would love it if I could the same with Qobuz

bobbmd

1 hour ago, bobbmd said:

@dmackta @David Craff Hi- just discovered that I can get my TIDAL subscription as an app on my new smart TV(via Amazon Prime Video/youtube TV and Apple TV 4k)--any chance Qobuz could do the same it would be great-- I am able to listen to MY own TIDAL playlists mixes favorites in surround sound in my family room without resorting to AirPlay would love it if I could the same with Qobuz

bobbmd

Hi,

Nothing in the road map for the moment. I think we are going to study the possibility of having an application under Android TV.

Regards

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see Qobuz implement a folder feature for both desktop and mobile. The 1,000 song limit within a single playlist is way too small for my use case. Folders are a workaround for this limit as well as a good way of keeping things organized and more customizable when creating playlists. Please make sure they have a shuffle mode(s) as well. Thanks.

On 10/24/2020 at 5:36 PM, keeper said:

@DavidCraff Does Qobuz have a radio feature in the pipeline to match the Tidal "Go to track radio" function?

Hi,

Do you mean a feature to continue listening to music when the playqueue is empty? Or a feature to create a playqueue based on your previous listenings and your favourites.

Regards

33 minutes ago, David Craff said:

Hi,

Do you mean a feature to continue listening to music when the playqueue is empty? Or a feature to create a playqueue based on your previous listenings and your favourites.

Regards

I won't speak for keeper but I'll jump on this to suggest something like the latter -- an automatic playlist based on a track/album/artist.

Just now, htbyron said:

I won't speak for keeper but I'll jump on this to suggest something like the latter -- an automatic playlist based on a track/album/artist.

we work on listening recommendations based on your historical listening. this will be presented in the form of a playlist/playqueue

45 minutes ago, David Craff said:

Hi,

Regards

Yes , I was thinking a feature where music would continue when the playlist is empty or based on a selected track.

Really some form of self generated queue.

Many Thanks Phil

Setup:

Lumin D2> Roksan Blak> Focal 806

17 hours ago, keeper said:

Yes , I was thinking a feature where music would continue when the playlist is empty or based on a selected track.

Really some form of self generated queue.

Many Thanks Phil

Hi,

This is in progress too. This is planned for March at the moment

Regards

@DavidCraff I would like to see Qobuz implement a folder feature for both desktop and mobile. The 1,000 song limit within a single playlist is way too small for my use case. Folders are a workaround for this limit as well as a good way of keeping things organized and more customizable when creating playlists. Please make sure they have a shuffle mode(s) as well. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 2:32 AM, Stereo said:

The 1,000 song limit within a single playlist is way too small for my use case.

Yes, I've made a similar complaint and had to quit previous Qobuz subscription.

I need 10,000 track playlist limits, to be able to transfer my Apple Music, Spotify and Tidal playlists over to Qobuz. I would really love to :-(

@David CraffAlso vote to fix UPnP support, to be able to play direct to UPnP renderers. Like for me I use HQPlayer Embedded UPnP renderer... mConnect  works flawlessly playing to HQPe... would prefer to use the official Qobuz apps though.

I'm just trying one month now to see how Qobuz app has progressed. UPnP starts playing ok, but in between tracks there is stuttering. And then it plays the next track but Qobuz app loses control even though the audio stream on the UPnP renderer continues to play.

UPnP never used to work for me at all last year, so at least its working a little bit, so there's been some progress. mConnect can do it fine.

image.png

On 10/27/2020 at 7:32 PM, Stereo said:

@DavidCraff I would like to see Qobuz implement a folder feature for both desktop and mobile. The 1,000 song limit within a single playlist is way too small for my use case. Folders are a workaround for this limit as well as a good way of keeping things organized and more customizable when creating playlists. Please make sure they have a shuffle mode(s) as well. Thanks.

Hi

We are thinking about this need. I can't tell you more at the moment.