40 minutes ago, dmackta said:

Anyway, I've got a feeling '21 is gonna be a good year. 

https://genius.com/The-who-1921-lyrics

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

I would like some clarity on this 2018 chart. 

I am streaming Qobuz from my iPhone and it shows the high sample rates. (But the chart suggests CD Quality is only possible from iPad)

thank you 

E8EAA5B6-619C-4E7D-8DAD-CA786DA85F58.png

Hifi: Qobuz, Roon, Wiim Pro, Mutec MC3+USB, Mutec SF 10 120SE, Grace Designs M903, ADAM Audio A5X  + sub.

Portable: iPhone 13 pro max, Qobuz, Airpod Pro 2, calibrated with Mimi audiogram / apple health 

This is UPnP not Airplay. But the DAC is displaying 192k so I think it’s working @  hires

Hifi: Qobuz, Roon, Wiim Pro, Mutec MC3+USB, Mutec SF 10 120SE, Grace Designs M903, ADAM Audio A5X  + sub.

Portable: iPhone 13 pro max, Qobuz, Airpod Pro 2, calibrated with Mimi audiogram / apple health 

I never fully understood what that means! 

sometimes playing a single track the first split second can be missing. But a whole album plays fine no glitches. 

Not really a new feature request but a request for the reinstatement of a feature which appears to have been summarily dropped, viz the pdf booklets on Android.  As a dedicated classical music lover, many booklets are a repository of much scholarly information which is invaluable to a full appreciation of the artist(s)' approach to the music, as well as providing full recording information which cannot be gleaned from the front cover alone.  The provision of booklets is one of the features which distinguishes Qobuz from its competitors and as such it appears bizarre that this feature would be dropped since presumably it costs very little to host. Can we therefore have this much loved feature restored? @David Craff

I love how Qobuz has matured and become more reliable, feature-rich, and well-populated with music.

There's just one thing that continues to drive me nuts. Some of my playlists number in the hundreds of tracks. I have one large playlist in particular just for new stuff to explore. But if I'm somewhere in the middle of a long playlist, and want to delete just one track (or a few tracks), once I do that, the playlist zooms back to the top. 

When I'm pruning a new music playlist on the fly, this is maddening. If I delete songs from a playlist, I have to scroll all the way back down to where I was. Every single time. Can we have it so Qobuz stays planted on what we're viewing instead of yanking us away every time we delete a track?

1 hour ago, Talisman said:

I love how Qobuz has matured and become more reliable, feature-rich, and well-populated with music.

There's just one thing that continues to drive me nuts. Some of my playlists number in the hundreds of tracks. I have one large playlist in particular just for new stuff to explore. But if I'm somewhere in the middle of a long playlist, and want to delete just one track (or a few tracks), once I do that, the playlist zooms back to the top. 

When I'm pruning a new music playlist on the fly, this is maddening. If I delete songs from a playlist, I have to scroll all the way back down to where I was. Every single time. Can we have it so Qobuz stays planted on what we're viewing instead of yanking us away every time we delete a track?

Hi, this issue will be correct in the next release.

Regards

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

Is there currently a feature to remove duplicate songs from a playlist?

If not, is there a way to select multiple tracks and select remove from playlist?

At the moment I'm scrolling through hundreds of tracks, eyeballing for duplicate songs, then selecting remove from playlist one by one.  When I do that for one song Qobuz goes back to the first song in the playlist and I need to start scanning from the beginning, or remember where I left off.

4 minutes ago, Johnseye said:

Is there currently a feature to remove duplicate songs from a playlist?

If not, is there a way to select multiple tracks and select remove from playlist?

At the moment I'm scrolling through hundreds of tracks, eyeballing for duplicate songs, then selecting remove from playlist one by one.  When I do that for one song Qobuz goes back to the first song in the playlist and I need to start scanning from the beginning, or remember where I left off.

Hi

There is no feature for duplicate track but you can select multiple track but holding control or command key

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

ciao from Italy...not exactly a feature request...more of a suggestion. Each day I take a few minutes to have a look at an irreverent, witty music blog called Lucid Culture (https://lucidculture.wordpress.com). Before covid, it focused on live music in the New York area. As a result of the tragic end of live music, it has morphed into a revue of newly released recordings. He/they invariably cite Spotify or Bandcamp as their go to. I believe that the followers of this blog would be an ideal audience for Qobuz. Perhaps you should reach out to them. I have no affiliation with the site. I'm merely a long time supporter of the Qobuz mission.

iMac - iTunes(AIFF) - Squeeze 7.9- QOBUZ flac streamer - Vodafone Revolution Router - Transporter - Pathos Classic One MkIII - JM/Focal Daline 3 - dhLabs & Xindak xlr cables - Mapleshade header and footers - AppleTV3

All of my suggestions have been mentioned by others in this thread but I'll share them to add my 'vote' for their consideration/adoption.

• The ability to sort albums by genre, and then ideally artist and then release date within this. I have my CDs on shelves like this and am used to thinking I want to listen to a particular type of music and then browsing the relevant section to pick something. I find it a bit frustrating that the same isn't possible via favourites as it at least seems like a relatively straightforward feature to introduce? As it stands the favourites section is of fairly limited use for anyone trying to replicate even a pretty modest physical music collection.
  • The ability to sort artists by genre.
  • The introduction of a Spotify or Tidal 'Connect' equivalent. I stream using Volumio which is a long way from good, and being able to directly use the Qobuz app would be a big improvement.
  • A dark mode for the Windows app.

Oh, and some way of flagging obvious genre categorisation errors might be helpful. I realise looking at every such report from users would likely be unworkable but possibly there could be a threshold where if more than a certain number of users reported the same album as having an issue that it gets looked at?

As an example I spotted this evening that Quiet is the New Loud by Kings of Convenience is 'Rock' for example.

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

HI Qobuz team, I'm not sure what it takes to get this done, but I'd love to see Qobuz as an option on all these links put out by artists. It seems like tons of artists use this Linkfire platform and I've never seen Qobuz as an option.

https://www.linkfire.com

Example

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.22.00 AM.png

We are built into the Linkfire platform but it is up to the label or artist to include us. We literally ask labels to include us 100x per week. We are about to launch an affiliate program through Linkfire so labels will make $ every time someone signs up through a Linkfire link. 

Just now, dmackta said:

We are built into the Linkfire platform but it is up to the label or artist to include us. We literally ask labels to include us 100x per week. We are about to launch an affiliate program through Linkfire so labels will make $ every time someone signs up through a Linkfire link. 

Terrific. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png