I have mayor issues with access to music the US I can find when I am in Germany (I have a vaction home there). It is not a small percentage but 40% of the music in my favorite list. I understand that getting all the rights in the US is costly work but at it present form I consider the US offering a dumbed down version of the French or other European subscriptions.

A lot of these albums which are not available with a US subscription for streaming are also not available for purchase. So Sublime +  is a waste of money for me. So I will not renew my subscription if there are not significant improvements.

I am also testing Amazon Music and initially I was not impressed but I find more and more music (also in high res) I find interesting. 

I am using Qobuz via my Innuos using Logitech Media server or Ipeng on my iPhone. Searching on these interfaces is not working very well and so I have to put anything I want to stream in my favorites on the Qobuz app or webpage and then find it under favorites in the UI working with my  Innuos (I tested Roon early this year but had mayor issues). My Devialet has Spotify connect and that allows to search for music on my computer (or phone etc.) and stream it direct on my amp (no Innuos used as it does not improve the sound). I prefer not using my computer or phone/pad as a music source but only for UI that also means not UPnP, Airplay etc..

On 11/2/2019 at 10:36 AM, Polyglot said:

Amazon doesn't offer exclusive mode so you're not getting high resolution audio from them. Not even standard resolution. Everything gets processed by the operating system mixer downgrading its quality.

That is not completely correct. Amazon's "ultra HD" can give me high res as I can check the sampling rate on my DAC. But it is not quite consistent. I found that a single song of an album is 96khz the rest is 44.1. 

If it would be only upsampling through the app it would be plain fraud!