9 hours ago, Gus141 said:

At the risk of saying the ‘T’ word, TIDAL’s apps show all the primary artists associated with a song if multiple artists contributed. Qobuz only lists one artist (usually the producing artist and not the guest vocalist as well).

Request: when 2 or more main artists are contributing to a song, list all featured artists under the song.

It is very prevalent in the EDM genre for the DJ to have guest vocalists (look up “Kygo” for example) and it’s nice to see the other artist listed, as TIDAL does it.

Hi

The feature to get more than one main artist is in progress. 

Regards

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

4 hours ago, Gus141 said:

I wish an artist’s page had a Top Songs list. Something like the top 50 tracks sorted by most downloaded/streamed order.

I think this was available on the apps at one time but then removed.

This is available on some artist for the moment and will be add on all. 

8 minutes ago, rickca said:

Why make us click twice?  A single click to see all new releases would make more sense.  On Windows, the first click just gives you one more row of new releases.

Actually, when you click on "see more", you don't only have new releases, you can find the top streaming, the press selection and more. That's why we have another click.

But your are right, and we have to change this.

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2020 at 9:31 PM, LBob said:

I would be happy if Qobuz would order composers in a playlist by their last name rather than their first. This is easy to deal with but it's an extra step and puzzling as to why it wasn't noticed and dealt with.

Thanks for this feedback, I keep it to explore it.

Regards

On 1/11/2020 at 7:12 PM, Musicophile said:

Yes I have a French account. Hopefully David can transmit the message to the right team. 

Hi,

All developpement are made from Paris. And be sure there is lot's of communication with our New York desk and Paris desk.

I will look at this suggestion with the right team.

Regards

On 1/11/2020 at 3:05 PM, Musicophile said:

David, I still have issues with your "nouveautés" section.

I understand that Qobuz needs to promote certain albums, but it would be helpful if there'd be a possibility to sort the new releases by date.

For example, nearly half of the first 14 albums that show up under "Tous les nouveautes" are older relatively speaking, e.g. you have Jarrett's Munich album and Julia Hülsmann, both were released nearly 3 month ago. It would be fantastic if there'd be a selector or sort function that really only shows the new releases of the week or month. 

Hi,

We're here on a special case. When the novelty period is low, usually in the summer or at the end of the year, we complete the novelty section with slightly older albums in order to have some content. But the rest of the year the new releases are fresh.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 1:18 AM, austinpop said:

@David Craff 

In the "label" view, would it be possible to add controls to sort by different criteria, like release date? I'd like to, for example, see the latest release first.

In fact, consider this request to apply to any result list. Some views do have a "sort by" control, while others don't. Is this in the roadmap?

Hi,

Yes this is in the roadmap. We would like to have a bette label page with more feature and information.

Regards

On 2/6/2020 at 6:14 AM, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi @David Craff, any idea what the odds are of Qobuz showing the R128 dynamic range value for albums? I’m guessing all the albums would have to be scanned, but outside of that technical hurdle, is there any impediment from the labels stopping you from doing this?

Hi

For the moment, we only have the volume leveling information for track. All other information need a catalog scan.

We does not have the Dynamic Range or the BPM in our back log but we have thinking about them

Regards

2 hours ago, jacobacci said:

I have just received a customer survey regarding usefulness of features and requested new features.

At the top I have put the ability to remote control the Qobuz desktop app.

Why? Streamers attached directly to a DAC are usually headless. No screen, no keyboard, no mouse. I use a NUC for this purpose and connect to my DAC via USB. For me it is a hassle to have to use my laptop to control Qobuz Dekstop on the NUC via Remote Desktop. Remote Desktop on a tablet or phone is virtually unusable. 

@David Craff , you have stated before that this feature is on the roadmap. Any visibility on ETA?

Yes this feature is in the backlog but not yet in the roadmap.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, brianlg said:

Still on Tidal, but keep checking in on Qobuz every now and then because I really would like to switch.

Features I would like:

1. Differentiate Albums from Singles/EPs

2. Catalog improvements need to happen. There's nothing more frustrating that not finding a popular album on the US Qobuz catalog that's available on every other service.

• Look at the new Caribou for example. He's even featured on the Discover page as the top news feed item, yet his new album isn't available on the US catalog. I cannot switch when so many albums are unavailable.

3. Dark Mode for mac os app

4. Overall speed improvements in the apps

HI,

1. this is in progress, but take many time to apply on all catalog. This must be available this year.

2. Every day US catalog enlarged.

3. Hope to get this feature next summer

4. Every release we do some change to improve the overall speed.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 10:35 AM, ripples said:

I find this very strange it should be on top of the ready to develop list

Hi ripples

Unfortunately, we have other priorities which, I realise, are not necessarily yours.

We are aware that this feature is important but before that we have to fix several problems with our applications.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

HI,

I will answer you later for the detail but maybe you can use the search engine with ECM in the query and select "label" for "search in" and add the filter "New release".

This can be helpfull while waiting for something better.

Of course you can't filter by genre and there is only new product and not a filter by date.

Regards

On 4/17/2020 at 3:42 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi @David Craff Here is what I end up with when I search for ECM, select Label and use the new release filter.

Step One, select the right filter and label:

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 8.41.09 AM.png

Step 2, view all releases:

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 8.41.13 AM.png

Hi,

The novelty filter is for products less than one month old. The result seems normal to me.

Of course it doesn't meet your expectations and we'll see what we can do on our side.

Regards

On 4/19/2020 at 12:43 AM, rando said:

@David Craff   

Trust me you are doing a great job.  Qobuz France HQ is doing a great job.  Search function is doing a great job.   

Thanks a lot, we do our best.

We keep improving the search engine. Hope you saw the difference.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 7:11 PM, Blueshound24 said:

@David Craff I have found some spots in Qobuz's library to be missing some artist's albums. I had the web page to suggest additions to Qobuz's library and misplaced it's bookmark. Is that still available?

Can you give me the link you have, I will check

TY