• 1 year later...

If I may, the upgrade to Sonos to 24 bit is a huge upgrade to the majority of Sonos users who are only streaming mp3. If you have an audiophile digital set up or system, you will most likely go for a streamer with full Hi Res capabilities. This move wasn't meant to challenge the best systems out there or to take audiophiles to their audio nirvana. It was meant to help market better sound to Sonos fans and users to take a few steps forward.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, vsrrr said:

Haha yes, it is absolutely absurd that Qobuz hasn't implemented it's own 'connect' feature yet. How can something so fundamental be delayed for years??

I got tired of the poor user experience and switched to Tidal for this reason.

The Qobuz library is great though, so I do hope they sort out their 'connect' problems soon!

By all means. If that's the most important feature to you, and you can only have one, switch. We've been working on Connect for a good while and are making good progress. I suppose from the outside looking in, it may seem like a switch, but there's lots of engineering involved. While we have great engineering team, it's a fraction of Apple, Amazon or Tidal (Samsung). We are the only independent, self-funding major streaming service in existence without the resources of a multi-billion dollar conglomerate, so we'll typically be slower implementing the latest new feature.