Here is my list:

1. Play music similar to your favorite album/song/artist (similar to Deezer Flow, Spotify Daily recommendation).  I rarely listen to complete albums and radio/flow type of feature will allow me to find new music, compared to listening to  the same 50+ albums or favorite artists.
  2. HiFi Family Plan (This one is huge for me.  my kids like listening to music also and they actually have better taste in music than I do 😁, they send me lots of songs via Spotify family)
  3. Sort feature in search result
  4. Ability to see and search for other Qobuz users public playlist
  5. I know Qobuz is working on this but having a consistent catalog across all region.  I have found some playlist that are not US based and some of the songs are not available for streaming in US.  Not sure if similar case exist in the opposite direct.
  6. This one I am still in the process of confirming if the issue is only occurring when using Bluetooth in car or does it also happen with Chromecast at home.  If a song is not available for streaming I have to skip the missing song and press play (ios)
  • 8 months later...
22 hours ago, austinpop said:

I just found out — accidentally — that Qobuz now can search other users' public playlists! This is a feature I've wanted and been asking for, so it's only fair I give kudos to Qobuz for releasing it.

Did I just miss the announcement?

Can list out the steps on how to go about searching public playlists?

• 2 years later...