17 hours ago, PAR said:

This already exists ( if I am correct on what you refer to). If you click on the right hand " see all new releases" the selection is expanded. Click again and it is expanded further. Click a third time and the list is expanded to its fullest extent.

NB : New releases is new and re-released recordings. Qobuz also adds back catalogue which does not necessarily appear in the list.

Thanks for flagging.

It only seems to work in the Qobuz desktop app which I never use, that's why I didn't see it.

@David Craff any chance this feature will be added to the Qobuz mobile app and the Audirvana API (or maybe I simply can't find it in there)? And also that the Desktop app list of "routes les nouveautés" actually is exhaustive including all new releases?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Mike48 said:

This is not the same as I have requested, but it again shows the need for more structure in Favorite Releases, not just a big heap of albums sortable by very few factors. To sum up what would be nice and what has been suggested -- one or more of:

1. Additional sort factors, including multifactor sort (including Genre, Label, release date . . .)
  2. User-created folders under Favorites for making sense of the heap.
  3. Sort or put into folders by label (publisher)

+1 to all of the above. 

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, PAR said:

I am guessing from your reference to " nouveautés" that you have an account with the French service. If so that would presumably be outside of David's remit for the USA service as releases are territorial and differ from service to service. However your issue has also been occurring on the UK service too but for classical repertoire. Both UK jazz and pop/rock have been showing correctly in this week's new releases whereas the new releases for classical over much of December were a mixture of albums from across the entire year of 2019 ( back to last January) with the actual new releases missing.

Both the France and UK services are run from Paris. I wonder if some re-training of a person was required ? It seemed to me that , for a period of around three weeks, an incorrect file was being uploaded to the "Discover" page. I have had a dialogue with customer services in Paris about this and the error has now been corrected - at least for UK classical.

The desktop app  shows the release date in new releases if you hover your cursor over the album artwork . The list can be expanded by clicking the "See all new releases" link up to 3 times. So you can then see all of this week's and the entire month's.

Yes I have a French account. Hopefully David can transmit the message to the right team. 

• 3 months later...
On 4/17/2020 at 3:12 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Qobuz team, this has probably been asked and answered in different forms, but here goes my own feature request. 

Many of us are music junkies and will spend ungodly amounts of time find and listening to new music. Using Qobuz for this is both great and terrible. If great new music is selected as one of your very few highlighted albums, then we've all won. However, there are only a handful of albums visible as new releases each week for any given genre. 

For example, I love to see the new jazz releases. Looking at this screenshot I see many albums that are weeks old. Perhaps this section shouldn't be titled New Releases, rather Qobuz promoted somewhat new releases.

I know you guys have said in the past that there are way too many releases to list them all. I'm OK with that. This is what you guys do all day every day and you would know. However, can you at least make is possible for us to look at the record label ECM and sort by release date? Or, some other way to sort by release date per genre? This would enable you guys to maintain your new release selections, but enable others to really have a look at what else is new. This also wouldn't require much work from you guys because all the data is already there. It's just a sort feature. Once configured, it would take less work that selecting the new releases for the front page.

Thanks for your consideration.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 8.05.54 AM.jpg

+100 on this. 

• 1 year later...
51 minutes ago, David Craff said:

This is not allowed by Google, you need to focus on your drive.

Thanks David. Talking about Apple here, but I presume the same applies here. That said, several other apps go around that by using Siri voice input. Maybe something to consider?

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, mikeear said:

@David Craff Just recieved an update for the desktop version (6.1) that states that an M1 (Apple silicon/arm) version is available on the website, which is awesome. But it's nowhere to be found on the website. (And why not release a universal binary??) Can you point me in the right direction?

My version of Qobuz just auto-updated to 6.1 after launch.

On 5/26/2022 at 6:48 PM, dmackta said:

They haven't updated the website yet. But check it out, your membership here has its privileges:  http://desktop.qobuz.com/releases/darwin/arm64/bigsur/6.1.0-b019/Qobuz.dmg

Just installed it. Not using the Qobuz app a lot as I mostly stream via Audirvana Studio, but it is indeed very fast.