At the risk of saying the ‘T’ word, TIDAL’s apps show all the primary artists associated with a song if multiple artists contributed. Qobuz only lists one artist (usually the producing artist and not the guest vocalist as well).

Request: when 2 or more main artists are contributing to a song, list all featured artists under the song.

It is very prevalent in the EDM genre for the DJ to have guest vocalists (look up “Kygo” for example) and it’s nice to see the other artist listed, as TIDAL does it.

1 minute ago, David.. Qobuz, Hi-Res Music Evangelist said:

Great idea and sounds fun.

We appreciate any suggestions, as always, and am sure there will be some real winners. However, please know that we have a very long list of changes and improvements on our roadmap that are scheduled out for months. Some of you may have noticed many Qobuz improvements already and more are on the way. The engineering team is always running full-out and they are about as regimented of a team as you'll likely ever see. 
Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing suggestions that aren't already on the roadmap.

Thanks for the post.

I’ve definitely seen the improvements. Love the Dark Mode!

9 hours ago, Gus141 said:

At the risk of saying the ‘T’ word, TIDAL’s apps show all the primary artists associated with a song if multiple artists contributed. Qobuz only lists one artist (usually the producing artist and not the guest vocalist as well).

Request: when 2 or more main artists are contributing to a song, list all featured artists under the song.

It is very prevalent in the EDM genre for the DJ to have guest vocalists (look up “Kygo” for example) and it’s nice to see the other artist listed, as TIDAL does it.

Hi

The feature to get more than one main artist is in progress. 

Regards

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

* Create off-line playlists 

* Organize/group favorite albums

* Ability to build a definitive favorites list then use it to suggest and play tracks from like albums with ‘add to favorites’ key with a segregated file area 

* A pending favorites file to put likely candidates for a trial listen 

* Ability to random access favorites then store playlists 

* Generally lots of new ways to organise and play favorite albums 

6 minutes ago, austinpop said:

Here's one regarding sharing...

When someone shares content from Qobuz (track, album, playlist, etc), it's in the form of a URL like this: https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/2469971

I'd like to be able to navigate to this from within the Qobuz app. Right now, you have to open the link in a web browser, then click on the Listen on Qobuz button.

I'm with you on this one. Even if it's an auto redirect that opens the app it would be nice. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

4 hours ago, Gus141 said:

I wish an artist’s page had a Top Songs list. Something like the top 50 tracks sorted by most downloaded/streamed order.

I think this was available on the apps at one time but then removed.

This is available on some artist for the moment and will be add on all. 

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

17 hours ago, Musicophile said:

Show all new releases and not only the "grand selection"

This already exists ( if I am correct on what you refer to). If you click on the right hand " see all new releases" the selection is expanded. Click again and it is expanded further. Click a third time and the list is expanded to its fullest extent.

NB : New releases is new and re-released recordings. Qobuz also adds back catalogue which does not necessarily appear in the list.

Here is my list:

1. Play music similar to your favorite album/song/artist (similar to Deezer Flow, Spotify Daily recommendation).  I rarely listen to complete albums and radio/flow type of feature will allow me to find new music, compared to listening to  the same 50+ albums or favorite artists.
  2. HiFi Family Plan (This one is huge for me.  my kids like listening to music also and they actually have better taste in music than I do 😁, they send me lots of songs via Spotify family)
  3. Sort feature in search result
  4. Ability to see and search for other Qobuz users public playlist
  5. I know Qobuz is working on this but having a consistent catalog across all region.  I have found some playlist that are not US based and some of the songs are not available for streaming in US.  Not sure if similar case exist in the opposite direct.
  6. This one I am still in the process of confirming if the issue is only occurring when using Bluetooth in car or does it also happen with Chromecast at home.  If a song is not available for streaming I have to skip the missing song and press play (ios)
49 minutes ago, shadowlight said:

I know Qobuz is working on this but having a consistent catalog across all region.  I have found some playlist that are not US based and some of the songs are not available for streaming in US.  Not sure if similar case exist in the opposite direct.

A consistent catalogue  is almost impossible to achieve. The record industry is territorial. Therefore not all recordings have the same copyright owner in all territories. An owner in one territory may say yes to Qobuz whilst another in another territory (for various reasons) may say no. Also many recordings have no licensee or owner at all in some territories. So there is  nobody to authorise streaming there. Back catalogue can be even harder to license as the owner may be known in one country but not in another.

Further, copyright law differs from country to country and this may be reflected in the contracts between artist and record company or composer and publisher. As streaming is a new medium this may or may not be catered for either in  the law or in the resulting contracts relating to some regions. 

This doesn't just affect streaming rights but hard copy releases too.  For example, there are thousands of records ( CD, vinyl etc.) available in the USA but not , say, in my territory the UK.  No doubt the opposite is also true. Just try buying downloads from a supplier outside of your country and see how often you get that " not available in your country" message.

Sadly I guess you and I will just have to live with this.

17 hours ago, PAR said:

This already exists ( if I am correct on what you refer to). If you click on the right hand " see all new releases" the selection is expanded. Click again and it is expanded further. Click a third time and the list is expanded to its fullest extent.

NB : New releases is new and re-released recordings. Qobuz also adds back catalogue which does not necessarily appear in the list.

Thanks for flagging.

It only seems to work in the Qobuz desktop app which I never use, that's why I didn't see it.

@David Craff any chance this feature will be added to the Qobuz mobile app and the Audirvana API (or maybe I simply can't find it in there)? And also that the Desktop app list of "routes les nouveautés" actually is exhaustive including all new releases?

I love the look of the desktop app. Just beautiful. There are some UI/UX issues...

Need a “filter by Favorites” option when landing on an artist after search—or a separate search results listing for Favorites. For example, when you search for an artist in Google Play Music, the results are separated by general results and releases already in your music library. When I want to listen to Bob Dylan (732 releases available), I want to know what I might like to explore vs. what I already have as a favorite.

Need a notification when about to add a duplicate song on a playlist. The desktop app just adds it. 

You can resize the text in the Qobuz desktop app, like you can with a browser—but it won’t stay that way.

Cannot delete a song from a playlist with the Delete key. Also, once you delete a song from a playlist, the playlist jumps to the top, instead of remaining where you are.

Users should be able to click “don’t show again” on the “are you sure you want to delete this track?” popup that accompanies Every. Single. Song. You. Try. To. Remove. From a playlist. Frustrating.

When adding multiple tracks to a playlist in the desktop player, they often don’t show up until later that day. They show up faster in the web player—immediately if you refresh.

What is up with the microscopic scroll bars in both players? (Web and desktop.) Nice to look at, terrible to use.

It would be great to be able to sort search findings by resolution.

I have mayor issues with access to music the US I can find when I am in Germany (I have a vaction home there). It is not a small percentage but 40% of the music in my favorite list. I understand that getting all the rights in the US is costly work but at it present form I consider the US offering a dumbed down version of the French or other European subscriptions.

A lot of these albums which are not available with a US subscription for streaming are also not available for purchase. So Sublime +  is a waste of money for me. So I will not renew my subscription if there are not significant improvements.

I am also testing Amazon Music and initially I was not impressed but I find more and more music (also in high res) I find interesting. 

I am using Qobuz via my Innuos using Logitech Media server or Ipeng on my iPhone. Searching on these interfaces is not working very well and so I have to put anything I want to stream in my favorites on the Qobuz app or webpage and then find it under favorites in the UI working with my  Innuos (I tested Roon early this year but had mayor issues). My Devialet has Spotify connect and that allows to search for music on my computer (or phone etc.) and stream it direct on my amp (no Innuos used as it does not improve the sound). I prefer not using my computer or phone/pad as a music source but only for UI that also means not UPnP, Airplay etc..

45 minutes ago, monteverdi said:

I am also testing Amazon Music and initially I was not impressed but I find more and more music (also in high res) I find interesting.

Amazon doesn't offer exclusive mode so you're not getting high resolution audio from them. Not even standard resolution. Everything gets processed by the operating system mixer downgrading its quality.

27 minutes ago, Polyglot said:

Amazon doesn't offer exclusive mode so you're not getting high resolution audio from them. Not even standard resolution. Everything gets processed by the operating system mixer downgrading its quality.

Amazon’s forums are ablaze with audiophiles bitterly complaining about that. One would have to think that Amazon Music HD will get Exclusive Mode in a hurry. Their app is just over a month old, and I consider it a beta at this point. They do have far more (non-classical) music than Qobuz USA, due to their many-year licensing head start with the MP3 service Amazon Music Unlimited. 

It appears that both services have work to do.