IGNORED

USBridge Signature Player Installation LMS

I bought the USBridge Signature Player (dietpi) without the DigiOne card,  Eventually I intend to install my current DigiOne into this player but now it is not installed.  I currently use Logitech Media Server (LMS) with my other allo devices and picoreplayer.  I want to use the USBridge Signature Player  with LMS.  I has no problem in using other allo devices but I am totally confused in how to set up the USBridge Signature Player.  Some data shows using dietpi and others picoreplayer.  Is there any step by step instruction no how to set up using LMS.  Help would be greatly apreciated.  Thanks in advance.

29 minutes ago, Audiophile53 said:

USBridge Signature Player setup in PCP but it is not showing up in LMS. It does show up in mysqueezebox.com. What am I missing?

Thanks for the assistance.

If you turn off (shut down) your other Allo devices (and leave them off) and then reboot the USBridge Signature, does LMS then pick up the USBridge Signature?

clipper,  that did not work.  LMS does not see USBridge.  Questions using USBridge in USB mode within existing LMS structure.  Currently have four other player on system but it has been awhile since I last installed.

I used this procedure for install.  https://www.picoreplayer.org/how_to_install_lms.shtml

1. What should the Audio output device settings be set to in squeezelite tab?
  2. Is there any other file needed above the PCP install procedure?

Thank you for any support you can provide.

17 minutes ago, Audiophile53 said:

USBridge recognized by LMS and music is appears to be playing but no sound from DAC with USB. 

1. What should the Audio output device settings be set to?
  2. What else needs to be set in PiCorePlayer software?
  3. Any thoughts??

Hi.  I'm out of town and don't use PiCorePlayer, but I will try it when I get back in a few days.

In the meantime, what choices (if any) do you see for the audio output device setting?  Try USB Audio if that is a choice.