IGNORED

Article: Amazon Music HD With iOS, macOS, Windows 10, BluOS, and a Sonos Port

1 hour ago, bluesman said:

"Communication with Amazon has been nearly impossible".....and typical of their interaction with stakeholders who aren't major players in their business plan.  I've been building an internet startup for about 2 years now, and signed the business up as an Amazon Affiliate over a year ago so we could host ads on our website for relevant items and generate some operating revenue along with exposure. 

Their requirement for maintaining Affiliate status is at least one sale by click-through within the first 180 days.   We had 5 - but they canceled the account anyway.  When I asked why, I got a bizarre response that they don't count purchases made by anyone already known to our business because they have this program to generate new customers.  My response was that the purchases were made by individuals from IP addresses easily verified as independent of us and on the other side of the country, and that so many people already have Amazon accounts that it's almost impossible to find customers truly new to Amazon. I got no response to this.

Amazon has some of the finest, most creative minds on the planet working for them, along with world class solution designers, coders, etc.  And their IT infrastructure is among the best in the world.  I migrated my entire web presence (5 active sites at present) to AWS about 2 years ago because it's so good and such great value. They must also have some experienced audiophiles among their ranks.  So they really ought to be able to come up with a more elegant solution than this one, given that they have the entire music supply chain covered from source material through delivery.

they might let you "chat" with a 12 year old in India

or, you can Email Jeff - that worked for me