IGNORED

Article: Amazon Music HD With iOS, macOS, Windows 10, BluOS, and a Sonos Port

On 10/16/2019 at 9:53 AM, keeper said:

I have a Bluesound node 2i directly connected to a AustinTrew power amp and Focal speakers.

Really simple to navigate and sounds great, no interest in bit perfect, exclusive mode etc, etc, I listen to and enjoy the music not chase numbers and technical details that don’t prove that you will enjoy what you are listening to, isn’t that the whole point of music?

You spent all that money on hardware and don't care about the quality of the source?

On 10/20/2019 at 8:11 AM, Mike B. said:

My experiences:

1. The interface is awful. I gave it a chance to familiarize myself with Amazon Music (as I've been a TIDAL subscriber for years and I'm used to that interface) but it's just poorly designed and visually confusing.
  2. Downloading on Android is a terrible experience. The downloading often has to be paused/restarted just to work, and will frequently stop. Never had this problem with TIDAL.
  3. Having to constantly pay attention to Locations (all music, cloud, or offline) is a pain when removing things from My Music.

I'll stick it out a while longer to see if they make improvements, but I doubt a niche market like hi-res audio is a high priority to them.

You have to wonder why they bothered if they are going to do such a poor implementation.  For marketing bullet points?