IGNORED

Dali zensor 1 AX, or Spektor 2 with amp?

I have bought a par of Dali zensor 1 AX, Which have a built in amplifier. But I have thought that Dali Spektor 2 with Argon Audio SA1 might be better. The Bluetooth integration on the AX is not the best. You can only control the volume on the back of the speakers or with the remote. And it only supports Aptx, but the SA1 supports Aptx HD. 

I would appreciate any help or suggestions on other speakers or amps, but I want Bluetooth built in the amp. And my budget for speakers and amp is a max of 800$. 

Edit: I have just discovered there is a subforum for "headphones and speakers" which probably fit this topic better 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply! I have a OnePlus 6 which supports Aptx hd, so that's not a problem. I have bought the SA1 new and a pair of passive Zensor 1 second hand. I am very happy with this setup. Sound is very clear, but lacking in the lower base. So now I am looking into buying a sub. There is always a better speaker in the hifi community, so you really got to ask yourself, do I really need this? 😃