IGNORED

DietPi / Roon implementation for USBridge Sig + DigiOne Sig

mfsoa

I have the above combo on order, with a Shanti. Thanks, Allo.

I hope to use the Digi as a Roon endpoint and the USBr either as a Roon or NAA endpoint.  For now both going into the same DAC.

How does DietPi treat an install like this? One instance of DietPi, and the Digi and USBr output the same thing?  Or are there two separate DietPi instances etc?

Will Roon simply see that there are two more devices to output to? Probably, Roon is good at that stuff...

Thanks for any advice,

-Mike

On 10/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, mfsoa said:

I have the above combo on order, with a Shanti. Thanks, Allo.

I hope to use the Digi as a Roon endpoint and the USBr either as a Roon or NAA endpoint.  For now both going into the same DAC.

How does DietPi treat an install like this? One instance of DietPi, and the Digi and USBr output the same thing?  Or are there two separate DietPi instances etc?

Will Roon simply see that there are two more devices to output to? Probably, Roon is good at that stuff...

Thanks for any advice,

-Mike

with ROON you can see all the available audio devices  like USB DAC  and digione ... , can select any one of the audio device on roon and play the audio.

Hq player +  NAA plays the audio through the default audio  device configured on dietpi . Only one device enable at a time.

Allo.com Tech. Support

2 hours ago, ALLOsupport said:

with ROON you can see all the available audio devices  like USB DAC  and digione ... , can select any one of the audio device on roon and play the audio.

Hq player +  NAA plays the audio through the default audio  device configured on dietpi . Only one device enable at a time.

I just received my USBridge sig and installed my DigiOne Sig and unless I’m mistaken in Oder to swap the outputs in Roon you first need to change the soundcard setting in the Allo GUI?

[br]QNAP+ -> Allo DigiOne Signature -> RequisiteAudio D3rs ->  McIntosh C52 -> McIntosh MC-275 MK VI -> Harbeth 30.1's via Roon