IGNORED

Article: The Value Proposition In Computer Audio: Front End Software

Thanks for the gig info... the Jamie's brunch thing sounds perfect... I signed up for the newsletter and will keep checking the schedules.

I am from the Allentown area... currently on the other side of the world... but get back often...

Regarding the blues - I think exposure to this music's history should be considered for integration into USA high school curriculums.. so much has evolved from its origins and development - and this important part of our culture seems not sufficiently appreciated.

Regarding the software study - wow - I think anyone considering these should check that list to save themselves some time.. for sure having a live music reference for comparison helps validate the impressions. Although it has been many years since I was standing aside a Leslie 5 nights a week, I still can use those memories' reference points along with the Fender Precisions, Strat's etc.... very valuable for stereo system analysis. 

My grandson got his first Fender for his 9th birthday a couple months ago - the granddaughter gets the electric piano for hers the end of this month  😉

I have found that Alexa is great for exposing kids to the joys of (our) music 😎

Hope to see you some Sunday soon!