IGNORED

Innuos PhoenixUSB

FredM

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, ken6217 said:

I likey. 😀

Only running a few hours and not broken in but I love the sound., Very spacious, and the music and notes sound so real and with texture. Great ambiance.

I've had components where you get nice spacing and instrument placement, but with the Phoenix you get that, but it sounds very cohesive where each instrument is playing apart from each other. (If that makes any sense).

Also, ir is very smooth

I have previously owned the Uptone Regen, Wyred 4 Sound Reclocker, and SOtM USB Regenerator (each one with a LPS), and none of them even com close to the Phoenix.

Thanks for sharing ! As far as I know, you are the first non-dealer with a Phoenix.

Can you please describe your current digital chain? Thanks 

30 minutes ago, ken6217 said:

This might be the biggest upgrade I've ever had. Most component Is audition, I never keep as there not worth the cost of the upgrade, or they're just a side-grade at best.

I have owned an Innous Zenith Mk2, Mk3, and a Lumin U1, and Antipodes with Phoenix is far away the best. However, it's not the Antipodes, WITH the Phoenix. 

😯 Wow! This is a huge endorsement for sure. And without even break in! 

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, matthias said:

So I am sure you do not believe that Phoenix does not improve the USB output of Innuos Statement.

Matt

On the Statement? It doesn’t . Statement has practically a PhoenixUSB built in. Plus other stuff.

49E47E2A-6F5B-411D-BADC-E74473AC05C6.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vangelis said:

I was ready to push the button on a Zenith Mk III and a Phoenix. I’ve kind of paused that after reading John Darko‘s new review on the Phoenix. In the review, he felt the Phoenix  brought a positive improvement to the sound with the Zenth MKII SE but when mated with the Zenith MK III he felt there was a softening effect that diminished the resolution in the area of drive and impact. I would anticipate that the Phoenix would reduce a lot of hash and noise. Obviously with more refinement there less grain and harshness, but that did not appear to be what he was describing.  Has anybody else experienced I softening of the musical edges with the Phoenix mated to Zenith Mark III? 

Do you already have a ZENith MK3? That would be your first step. You can always try or buy the PhoenixUSB later.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...