IGNORED

USBridge ordering confusion

sven

From what I’ve read, the USBridge is a plug&play Roon ready streamer that comes pre-built in a case ready to use out of the box. But the USBridge Sig that is for sale on the Allo site looks like just a card with no case, and no mention of fully assembled, or Roon ready. How do I purchase the fully assembled, ready to go network USB streamer? Presumably the USBridge Sig Player is what I want, but seems to be absent.

4 hours ago, Tintinabulum said:

The case is out shortly, it will probably be fully assembled but the rpi is on the board, no other parts to buy. Roon ready.

So what's for sale is fully functional out of box, just no case? It would be great if it said that much on the site. It's all pretty cryptic if you don't have a deep understanding of this implementation.

They spend lots of time developing the product, less on the website and support. It seems to be a cultural thing. With a little patience and perseverance, all is well. I know that doesn’t sit well for some but it’s worth it imho. They are ultimately helpful, they do care and they are there. Just not as snappy as some may like. Think zen.