IGNORED

SOLD: Phasure Blaxius^2 Digital BNC Cable, 32"

For sale is one single Blaxius^2 digital S/PDIF 75 ohm BNC cable, 32 inches in length from tip to tip. This is the "JSSG360"-able, adjustable shield, digital cable that is famously discussed in this thread here at AudiophileStyle. From my experience of how rigid this cable is built, you need about 12 inches of space behind your components and vertically between them. This cable is about three months old and have at least 300 hours on them. The cable comes with the printed instruction sheet provided by Phasure and the caps for tuning.

These cables are every bit as good as people report, and tweak-able to your heart's content. I am simply upgrading to a ridiculously expensive Transparent Audio cable, and so my loss is your gain!

Priced as new:                        US$650 

My (new, lower) price:           US$300

Terms:               PayPal

Shipping:           Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance. I'll pay PayPal.

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.

Bump: Lower price.

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.

• 2 weeks later...

Sold. Thank you!