IGNORED

ALLO USBridge Signature

1 minute ago, matthias said:

How will that translate in sound quality ? 
By connecting your Digione/Digione Sig to USBridge Sig , I would say that you will get a marginal improvement . (based on test data available to me)

I had the Impression that because the question was about SQ the answer of cdsgames was referring to SQ as well.

Matt

But that was still based on test data, not on actual listening. Guess we'll have to wait till consumers give real world feedback

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@allo.com 

I ordered the Digione Signature Player on the 14th of January 2019 as order number 5043. Am toying with the idea of getting the USBridge signature player to mount the digione signature on it but am put off slightly by the need to short some jumpers on older batches of the Digione sig? I was wondering if my version of the Digione Signature is up to date that doesn't require such measures.

49 minutes ago, Cundis said:

Hold your horses in case you like the sound a little bit on the darker side. 

I did this and over time I noticed a slight lack of midbass punch and openess in the lower midrange. The resolution overall and stereo imaging is a little bit better when mounted on top of the USbridge though. 

I'm actually back to having the DigiOne Signature and the USbridge as single streamers and I think I'm happy with that. Gonna try it for a couple of weeks and see if I miss the DigiOne Signature mounted on top of the USbridge. 

Personally I like a sound balance that has focus on stuff in the lower midrange, I loose interest over time when stuff gets a little bit on the analytical side. This may differ of course with others preferences, just wanted to say some words about my discovery. 

Hmm interesting. This will definitely be something to consider before make any purchase. I too fancy a bit of midbass punch. Have you tried playing with different DC cables? or Spdif cables?

• 3 weeks later...