IGNORED

Good speakers for Audio Technica LP120 | 300 euro budget

Hi, guys!

I'm new to the forum, I've just signed in.

I hope I'm not mirroring an already existing topic but I couldn't find anything that answers my questions.

So, I'm on the verge of getting into the vinyl world. I got my eyes on Audio Technica LP-120 Turntable and I'm looking for good speakers for it.

My budget is about 300 euro, although if you recommend something really good that is a little bit more then that I can make it happen.

The thing is, I'm not sure if active speakers are better then AMP + passive ones, so my question is what do you think is best for that budget

Cheaper amp for 100-150 euro and passive speaker for that same amount or active speakers in the higher price range. I can't help you with genres of music because I really listen to everything, I'm not looking for specific sounding speakers to compliment a specific genre. I prefer all around good sounding ones, that reproduce the sound close to what it truly is.

I was looking at the Edifier S1000DB speakers, they cost about 250 euro in my country, but I'm not  sure about that as my decision is based more on price and brand rather then actual knowledge on the product.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my broken english!