IGNORED

RMAF 2019 Who is going?

Hrrrmm, I forgot about this event.

I live about 90 miles outside of Denver (1hr 30min drive). Depending on interest I would be up for hosting a smallish jam session/gathering at my place on SAT evening/night. My setup is nothing too earth shattering (see sig) but fairly respectable in the grand scheme of things. I don't have much/if any of a selection of Classical music but if you enjoy Rock/Metal/Disco/Alternative/Trance I very well may have it. No vinyl here, sorry.

Anyway, could be more interesting than sitting in a hotel room after the event for those willing to make the trek.

Hit me up with an IM if interested.

Would love to hear an impression of the new PS Audio speakers.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

30 minutes ago, firedog said:

Would love to hear an impression of the new PS Audio speakers.

10 minutes ago, Rt66indierock said:

I should be able to do that.

Chris has set up an official thread for requests and impressions. He's probably been too busy getting there / too jet lagged to find this thread and announce it here too.

Everyone wants to date my avatar.

38 minutes ago, left channel said:

Having owned a business myself, I say Chris is always jet lagged. Even when he doesn't travel. 🙂

But seriously, nearly every time I fly to an event like that, I have to get up at 4 AM to catch a morning flight. For example.

Jet lag is time zone issue. Getting up at 4 AM to catch a flight is is a regular occurrence to see clients, family, friends and go to concerts for me and a lot of others.  I'll see a dozen people I know tomorrow before my flight to Denver.