IGNORED

Matrix Audio X-Sabre Pro MQA

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, pkane2001 said:

Just like you backed up your personal allegations against an owner of another forum yesterday? Thanks, leave me out of it. This thread has been dead for months, why resurrect it?

Two wrongs make a right?

Mine were based on personal information, about a specific person. Your claims are based on something we have no idea about. You made them up for all we know. You can't even say a single public forum where this behavior takes place?

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 minutes ago, pkane2001 said:

I have personal, first-hand information about forums that are run by extreme subjectivists, where you get banned for mentioning measurements or blind tests. As I said, I'd rather not go down the path of naming them. It was not a pleasant experience but I'm not a vindictive type of person.

Nobody is asking you to do that. Here is the ask ->

52 minutes ago, emcdade said:

Could you point me to a subjectivist forum that has the same angry vibes as ASR but in reverse?  I've never encountered one, so it would be quite the site to see.  

Thanks for any link you could provide.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

7 minutes ago, pkane2001 said:

I guess you didn't see where I said "I don't want to go down this path"? Are you going to keep insisting that I do something I said I'm not willing to do? 

Absolutely not. I was only trying to help everyone in the hobby by asking you to give us one tiny bit of information.