IGNORED

Auralic Aries Wireless Streaming Bridge with Femto Clocks and LPS. 120V or 240V. International Shipping Available.

Up for sale is an Auralic Aries Wireless Streaming Bridge.

Model:
Aries (with the linear power supply and dual Femto Clocks)

Condition:
8/10:
The Aries has a 2 or 3 very faint marks on top.
The power supply has a 2-3 very small marks/chips on top.

Functionality:
It was tested and fully functional.

Voltage:
120V 50/60Hz, can be converted to 240V at no additional charge.
(The CEO of Auralic has confirmed that I do the conversion the correct way)

Repair History:
None

No. of Owners:

Included are:
Aries
Linear Power Supply
Remote
Power Cord
Umbilical Cord
Original Packaging for the Aries, not the power supply.

Tobacco/Pet Free:
Yes

Specifications:
Streaming Services: Local uPnP/DLNA library content, TIDAL, Qobuz and WiMP online streaming, Internet Radio; AirPlay and Songcast, USB hard drive files, RoonReady
Supported File Types: AAC, AIFF, ALAC, APE, DIFF, DSF, FLAC, MP3,OGG, WAV, WV and WMA
Sampling Rates: PCM in 44.1Khz - 384Khz at 16 – 32bits, DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
Control Software: AURALiC Lightning DS, AURALiC RC-1 remote control, OpenHome compatible software, uPnP AV compatible software
Media Server Compatibility: Built-in Lightning Server, Minimserver, Twonky, Asset UPnP, Jriver, DLNA/uPNP compatible server software
On-Device: 3” 256*64px OLED
Input: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, Dual-Band WiFi connection, USB 2.0 High-Speed for external disk
Output: USB 2.0 High-Speed for compatible DAC**, AES/EBU, Coaxial, TOSLINK***
Power Consumption: Standby: <2W, Playback: 15W at max.
Dimension: Appox. 9.8"W x 7.8"D x 2.7"H (25cm x 20cm x 7cm)
Weight: 1.8 pounds (0.8kg)
** 'compatible DAC' means a DAC do not require a driver for Mac OS X
*** Sampling rate limited to 44.1K -192K and DSD64 only

Description:
The ARIES serves as a “bridge” between music files on network storage or high quality online streaming services and the consumers’ DAC — enabling DACs for the first time to stream high-resolution music quickly and wirelessly in virtually any sampling rate, including DSD, Double-Rate DSD and DXD. The inputs of ARIES include Dual-Band high-speed WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet and USB 2.0 port. The outputs are USB audio host buffered by AURALiC’s patented ActiveUSB™ technology; low jitter digital audio outputs: AES/EBU, Coaxial and TOSLINK. The USB audio host can deliver PCM from 44.1 to 384 KHz at 16-, 24- and 32-bit resolutions as well as DSD, Double-Rate DSD for compatible USB DAC. The other digital outputs are limited to 192 KHz at 24-bit in maximum according to S/PDIF standard. ARIES is bundled with AURALiC’s Lightning DS App. The App has the capability to fully control ARIES to browse your music libraries on your network-attached storage (NAS), to stream high quality music content from service providers like Qobuz and WiMP, to control the playback and to select the hardware settings such as output channel and WiFi network, etc. The App also supports Songcast, a music distribution service that allows users to map computer’s sound to any Lightning-equipped system and to map sound between different Lightning systems in the house and streaming sound though Apple AirPlay.

MSRP $1599, I am asking $899.99

Take advantage of 0% Interest and No Payments for 6 months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is calculated exact through USPS or FedEx.
International Shipping is done through USPS.
Shipping weight is 9 lbs and the box measures 21x16x6

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Wells Fargo SurePay, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal or Credit card payment is used.

International Shipping:
When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.

IMG_1574.JPG

IMG_1575.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

IMG_1577.JPG

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1582.JPG

IMG_1583.JPG

Happiness is wanting what you have.