KingRex

I feel ripped off by Amazon vendor "eServer Pro"

Rate this topic

I bought a mother board on Amazon via "eServer Pro".  I buy a lot of work stuff on Amazon.  Somehow I missed Fedex trying to deliver.  The product went back to the vendor.  Today I was thinking I wanted to try Server 2016 and I needed that motherboard so I started looking around on Ebay and Amazon for it.  On Amazon is said, do you want to reorder this.  See your old purchase.  I logged into the order and sure enough it said I bought it.  I checked my bank account and sure enough I had paid $244 for it.  I wrote the company and they said it had been returned March 2nd after Fedex could not deliver it.   Now that they had heard from me, here is a refund, minus a bunch of money.  What crap.  They were waiting for me to fall of for a year or some amount of time, then keep my money.  I find this very dishonest.  Sure they may be busy, but it was clearly in their system.  All they needed to do was send an email and ask what to do with the order.  But, keeping my money for nothing was a lot better win for them.  I had dishonest business.  I wrote a review that will be deleted by Amazon and reported it to Amazon which they will  ignore.  I only purchase $2000 a year from Amazon so I'm no change.  Not even small change. 

FedEx makes 3 delivery attempts - do you have tracking?

You can also file an A to Z claim on a 3rd party selling on Amazon.

You can dispute the charge on your credit card.

And you CAN write an Email to Jeff.  I did that after a lot of problems, and not only was my account unlocked but AMZN changed their operations, tho imperfectly.

"The overwhelming majority [of audiophiles] have very little knowledge, if any, about the most basic principles and operating characteristics of audio equipment. They often base their purchasing decisions on hearsay, and the preaching of media sages. Unfortunately, because of commercial considerations, much information is rooted in increasing revenue, not in assisting the audiophile. It seems as if the only requirements for becoming an "authority" in the world of audio is a keyboard."

-- Bruce Rozenblit of Transcendent Sound

I'm not locked out of Amazon.  I purchase a lot of small stuff there.  This seemed to slip through the cracks.  I'm just mad the vendor kept my money till I popped up again.  Oddly, this transaction does not even show up on my purchased goods from Amazon.  Kind of like they wiped it clean so I would have a harder time figuring it out.  This company smells bad to me.