IGNORED

SOLD: Schiit BiFrost Multibit DAC + Eitr Combo

SOLD

Schiit BiFrost Multibit DAC.  The unit does not have a Gen 5 USB.  

"Oh, this is the upgraded "Multibit" version which is great, but **it!  I really wanted the latest and greatest Gen 5 USB!!!!"

Ok, Iet's throw in a Schiit Eitr.  Now you've got your super spiffy Gen 5 USB.  

"Excellent!  Oh wait, I don't have a coaxial digital cable to connect the two devices.  This makes me super sad, and I honestly feel like I might cry."

Ok, fine, don't cry about it.  I'll throw in the Blue Jeans coaxial digital cable (1 foot Belden 1694A with the super slick Canare RCAP plugs).

"Hmmm..  but do you have the original shipping boxes for the BiFrost Multibit and Eitr??"

Why yes, I have those as well.

"Ok, I am super persnickety about the condition of my audio toys.  Please tell me you didn't take these to swap meets, keg parties, clam bakes, beach shin-digs or throw them in a backpack to travel the country?"

No, I opened the box, plugged them in and they have been sitting on my desktop ever since that time.  The are in outstanding cosmetic and operational condition.

Schiit BiFrost Multibit:  msrp $599

Schiit Eitr:  msrp $179

Package Deal:  $420, and you pay the 3% paypal and shipping fees.

Schiit-4.jpg

Schiit-1.jpg

Schiit-2.jpg

Schiit-3.jpg

Borat Great Success.jpg

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC