IGNORED

Ayre QB-9 Twenty upgrade

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ryan would be the one to answer your question definitively.  I havent used any LH cables in awhile, however , when I did , I did not need the power leg connection.  I am using mine on a Mac mini w/ an Audience usb. Did you try a different cable? The upgrade brochure says Ayre is using a proprietary code now, so perhaps it is a driver /initialization issue? I agree it would be strange if the QB-9 now requires power from the source. I will be curious to know how your dilemma is resolved. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello All, now that Aurender is offering native DSD on the N100 I am looking forward to experiencing more of the capabilities of the Qb-9 Twenty. To that end the newest software is installed on the Aurender. The following appears:

CF7D51EB-A86D-4D25-A3C7-4BBED5407B87.png

5DE0C750-37EB-4F76-840C-2B4D45D77695.png

Not unanticipated.  Roll outs have bugs.The Aurender display indicates titles being played as pcm. I have no problem participating in possible solutions. Posting here because I know Ryan is active in this thread. I will also send service request to Aurender.  Will keep the community updated.