IGNORED

SOLD: Revel Ultima Gem Speakers with Stands

SOLD

Selling my much loved Revel Ultima Gem speakers with Revel Gem stands.  These speakers were manufactured in 2003 and 2004, respectively.  The speakers are in 8/9 condition, one speaker stand has a mark on the 'post' (see  pic) and a few very small marks on the bases of the speaker stands.  I am the second owner.  I have the original shipping boxes.  I purchased these around 2007.

These have the optional high-gloss heather grey paint finish and optional aluminum side panels.  They have adjustable front tweeters and adjustable rear-firing tweeters.  These are truly world-class stand mount speakers.  They throw an enormous sound stage and super precise images and layering.  The rear-firing tweeter creates an amazing sense of air.  They are amazingly detailed, clear and neutral.  I preferred the Gems to the Wilson Duettes and the Joseph Audio Pulsars.  They are built like tanks (48 pounds each speaker).  The build quality is as good as it gets.  

These speakers represented Harmon International's all out assault on state of the art speakers.  They do not disappoint and they can still go toe to toe with any other stand mount speakers. 

Review: https://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/89/index.html

Interesting tid bit, the Gems appeared in Nancy Meyers' film What Women Want starring Mel Gibson 😁

Msrp:  $9,500

Sales Price: $3,700

Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees

revel-7.jpg

revel-8.jpg

revel-9.jpg

revel-5.jpg

revel-6.jpg

revel-10.jpg

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC